back-config problems

I am having trouble getting the initial config LDIF loaded into OpenLDAP 2.3.4. I figured I was doing something wrong so I trimmed down the config.ldif to a slightly modified copy of the example provided in the 2.3 Admin Guide. It seems regardless my changes, I still die here:

aaron@info1:/usr/local/etc/openldap$
/usr/local/sbin/slapadd -n0 -F /usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.d -l config.ldif
slapadd: could not add entry dn="cn=config" (line=6):

Here is the contents of my config.ldif file:

## TEST LDIF CONFIGURATION
dn: cn=config
objectClass: olcGlobal
cn: config
olcReferral: ldap://root.openldap.org

# internal schema dn: cn=schema,cn=config objectClass: olcSchemaConfig cn: schema

include: file:///usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.ldif

# global database parameters
dn: olcDatabase=frontend,cn=config
objectClass: olcDatabaseConfig
olcDatabase: frontend
olcAccess: to * by * read
olcLogLevel: Stats
olcSizeLimit: 5000
olcTimeLimit: 30

# BDB definition for test.net
dn: olcDatabase=bdb,cn=config
objectClass: olcDatabaseConfig
objectClass: olcBdbConfig
olcDatabase: bdb
olcSuffix: "dc=test,dc=net"
olcDbDirectory: /usr/local/var/openldap-data
olcRootDN: "cn=Manager,dc=test,dc=net"
olcRootPW: {SSHA}uLg4O3aQtrmLUpecrQexD+MUlt4kmvfM
olcDbIndex: uid pres,eq
olcDbIndex: cn,sn,uid pres,eq,approx,sub
olcDbIndex: objectClass eq

olcAccess: to *
  by self write
  by dn.base="cn=Admin,dc=test,dc=net" write
  by * read

--
Aaron Thoreson
Network Group