Re: LDAP hangs requiring slapd stop and deleting __db.00* files

On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 10:09, Abhishek Daga wrote:

> >You should upgrade to the latest stable version of OpenLDAP.
> >

> Will do.
>
> >What attributes do you use in all your filters?
> >Do you see any "index_param failed (18)" errors in your ldap logs?
> >

> No, do not see that error.

Your log level is 1. I am not sure if you would see this type of error
with such a log level. If you get a chance you may want to try log level
256, which is more verbose, just for a while as higher log level does
impact performance.

http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/openldap/configuration/slapd-conf-replica.html

http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/openldap/configuration/bdb-config-42.html

> This file does not exist in this location nor at any other location? am
> i wrong?

Sam