Re: LDAPADD command hangs

Hi Quanah,
I tried doing slapd -VV but had this error:-
"[root@openldap root]# slapd -VV
slapd: invalid option -- V
usage: slapd options
        -d level        Debug Level
        -f filename     Configuration File
        -g group        Group (id or name) to ran as
        -h URLs List of URLs to serve
        -l sysloguser   Syslog User (default: LOCAL4)
        -n serverName   service name
        -r directory
        -s level        Syslog Level
        -u user User (id or name) to ran as
"
doesn't seem to work.

We originally went for bdb but encountered problems hence we switched to
using ldbm. I can't recall what it was, don't have the log anymore.
Presuming the openldap version is correct. What should I do next ?

Also, I noticed in my slave machine. The CRL data is not the same as what is
in the master. I thought it should be replicating the master. But clearly
its not doing so. How can one troubleshoot this to find out what is going on
?

.sakthi