Re: 2.2.23's slapd segfaults when using ldapsearch

--On Thursday, February 03, 2005 4:16 PM -0500 Greg Petras <gpetme@gmail.com> wrote:

Just an FYI - I recompiled Cyrus SASL 2.1.20 against MIT 1.4 (with
mutexes disabled, as recommended by Quanah), and slapd doesn't
segfault anymore. Now I guess I need to determine whether or not it
will be stable enough to use, of if I should switch to Heimdal
libraries, as Quanah also recommended. Does anyone else have good
experience one way or the other?

I've been using Heimdal since deployment of OpenLDAP (starting with 2.1.6 or something like that), and it has been quite stable and fast.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer