Re: Schema designer tool

OpenLDAP Software doesn't include any such tool, but
you might find something out there as LDAP schema
design is generally independent of the particular LDAP
implementation(s) you intend to use.  Hence, your
question seems more appropriate for a general LDAP list.
See http://www.openldap.org/lists/#charter for list
charter and list suggestions.

Kurt

PS: those with suggestions in this area are welcomed
to add them to the FAQ (and send them to Jerome offline).