Problem with excluding attribute from slurpd Replication

Hi there

I'm running slapd/slurpd Version 2.1.26 on the Master and
i'm replicating on a mirror Version 2.2.13

Everything works fine since i'm replicating all attributes, but if i
exclude an attribute (say "description" by the attr clause in slapd.conf
(see my slapd.conf below) )
Replication seems to work fine, but every *new*
dn entry (regardless which objectclass) on the master has no effect on the slave.
(There is not even an entry in the slurpd.replog file which is my tempory slurpd file)

In fact i'm trying to replicate only an objectclass named upbIRBSync by adding the
clause attr=upbIRBSync, but it results in the same Problem.

Any hints???

Greetings from Germany,
Stefan

slapd.conf: