Re: Add SSL/TLS to OpenLDAP but some web-app works incorrect.

At 07:20 PM 10/4/2004, Wang Penghui wrote:
>I am newbie here, sorry for the so stupid question. I have a OpenLDAP-2.1.30-r3

2.1.30 is historic.  You should consider upgrading.

>installation on my gentoo box followed by openldap administrator guide in http://www.openldap.org. And non-SSL/TLS it works so well.
>I have added SSL/TLS support to it follow the manual http://www.openldap.org/pub/ksoper/OpenLDAP_TLS_howto.html  step by step, except the client cert. After that i fould that it could works correctly in localhost with some app such as jxplorer, ldapbrowser, egroupware. but phpldapadmin could not work anywhere.

Questions about non-OpenLDAP applications should be taken
elsewhere as they off-topic here.

>In other machine i use the command
>ldapsearch -x -b "dc=example,dc=com" -H "ldaps://myldapdomain"
>It will received the correct result.

As it appears you have ldapsearch(1) working with ldaps://,
there doesn't seem to be any OpenLDAP-specific issue here.

Kurt