Re: forcing encryption for external server access while allowing unencrypted localhost connections

At 05:39 PM 9/21/2004, Richard L. Goerwitz III wrote:
>I've seen, however, several responses along the lines of "I
>understand what you want."  But when I read those responses
>closely I gather that there is still misunderstanding.

I don't think there is much of a misunderstanding,
the difference in discussions is between what can
be done today with access directives and what some
suggest would be nice for slapd(8) to be able to
do in the future.

Kurt