Re: forcing encryption for external server access while allowing unencrypted localhost connections

Richard L. Goerwitz III wrote:

Kurt and Dieter:  I think, basically, that Chris is looking for
the same sort of facility that I was asking about.

My sense is that what Chris'd really like is to be able to assign
an SSF to connections via a particular transport (or to a particular
peer).  And he'd probably like this at startup-time via the conf
file, rather than via compile-time options.

Yes.... Is this possible? And though I've read and re-read your posts, Kurt, I'm really not quite sure what -DLDAP_PVT_LOCAL_SSF=128 gets me.

CP