Re: configure: error: Berkeley DB version mismatch

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

--On Thursday, September 16, 2004 5:23 PM +1000 Cameron Gregg <cam@yak.com.au> wrote:

There is no need to mess with crle on a Solaris system.

well, it worked for me. Any other options?

Cam

What i should have said: why not?

Why not? Because if you set up your build environment correctly, and pass in the correct parameters to your compiler,

well, as far as I can tell, i have been doing this, I can't figure out why its not finding it.

there is no need to play games like this, that's why...

yes, i would prefer a 'clean' system.

As I noted in another email, I've been building OpenLDAP & all of its prerequisite software on Solaris 2.6-Solaris 9, and I've never had to play with CRLE.

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITSS/Shared Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html