From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of RW
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2004 5:51 AM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: ./configure error

I can confirm this. I've included the BDB lib path in the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH and then configure works fine.
This wasn't needed until 2.2.13 (2.2.14 not tested).

Cheers,
Robert

Armbrust, Daniel C. wrote:

> Then what changed in 2.2.15 that makes it not build on my machine -
> without setting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH, while 2.2.14 (and all other older
> versions) build fine without me setting this variable?
>
> And for yet others - it doesn't work when you set all of these
variables:
> http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200408/msg00521.html
>
> (No one answered him, by the way)
>
> Dan

NOTICE: This E-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
the addressee or the intended recipient please do not read this E-mail
and please immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments
from your workstation or network mail system. If you are the addressee
or the intended recipient and you save or print a copy of this E-mail,
please place it in an appropriate file, depending on whether
confidential information is contained in the message.