RE: dynamic vs static linking of db in 2.2.15

fre, 13.08.2004 kl. 18.14 skrev James Courtney:

> I've done the etc/ld.so.conf thing and that seemed to fix things for
> me.  I really don't see the static configure options that were there
> in 2.1.25 in the 2.2.15 configure script (not using --help and not in
> the configure script when openend in an editor).  This is clearly
> different than in 2.1.25.

The developers would have to answer this. I'm happy with the DSO config,
after all RH Apache 2 depends on it, for example.

> The ld.so.conf is likely fine though.

:)

--Tonni

--
My resume - CV - says that I speak a few languages fluently. I
have academic qualifications in all of them. It doesn't mention

mail: tonye@billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl