Re: sample DB_CONFIG bdb backend docs : a must in faq-o-matic

I recommend working with what the Open LDAP developers prefer (FAQ-O-matic)
despite its' shortcomings; better good documentation in a suboptimal structure
than half-assed documentation everywhere.

Wiki (OK, actually Twiki) has been suggested before, but without the active
support of the OL core team it can't replace the FAQ-O-matic as the canonical
source for documentation.  There are several OpenLDAP and LDAP wikis already in
existence, mostly languishing.

--Charlie