partial replication

Dear OpenLDAP-software List,

I am creating implementing OpenLDAP. The basic uses for LDAP will be pam_ldap, nss_ldap, and apache logins for customers. So...

I have created two OU's:

ou=corporate,dc=company,dc=com
ou=customers,dc=company,dc=com

Under ou=corporate,dc=company,dc=com, I have the standard nss_ldap groups (People, Group, etc)
Under ou=customers,dc=company,dc=com, I will install customer login information.

I'd like to manage this all from one master server (inside the corporate network), but replicate only the customers OU to some servers in the DMZ.

Is this possible? What is the best way?

I tried multiple database declarations in slapd.conf, but that didn't solve my problem.

regards,

CP
--
Chris Paul
Rex Consulting - Messaging and Security Solutions