Re: Had enough of this

Before I start, I'd just like to say that every list I've ever been on goes through threads like this, and many are significantly less dignified. I sincerely hope the core developers of OpenLDAP and its documentation don't decide that all the bad blood outweighs the merits of their efforts, which don't get mentioned so often.