RE: OpenLDAP MinGW Build: select() required

Please don't email me privately unless you are contracting for my consulting
services. Keep it on the list.

Your version of gcc doesn't seem to like the Windows function declarations
containing '@' signs. This works on my system, with Cygwin gcc 3.3.1. What
version are you using?

  -- Howard Chu