RE: OpenLDAP MinGW Build: select() required

Like I said in my last reply - look at your config.log and see what error
messages are coming up when it tries to find Winsock. I don't set any special
LIBS, and I just set LDFLAGS to -L/usr/local/lib (where my regex and other
libraries are installed), nothing more.

  -- Howard Chu