Re: o and c or dc?

Hello i'm also developing a LDAP sys, and i'm using dc=org.country.XX.
I'm not breaking de domain component, is this completly incorrect?

I'm doing that way, because is more simple for normal user to understand
is login.

Exists same RFC that indicates the correct form to make a LDAP draw?

Thanks

Paulo Calçada