RE: kpasswd

All of you folks complaining about how broken things are should really learn
how to READ and PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS. The SASL config keyword is
"pwcheck_method" not "pwcheck_check." It amazes me that you can get so many
pairs of eyes looking at this thread and all miss the actual problem that's
so obviously staring you in the face.

The software works. Many people (on this list, even) have it working. All you
have to do is configure it correctly. All it takes to configure it correctly
is to PAY ATTENTION. How hard is that???

  -- Howard Chu, speaking for myself and no one else.