Re: LDAP Queries

I was having the same problem where Courier just WASN'T talking to LDAP through authldap, but WAS talking through authpam. I got this from another list...

---------
You probably want to set "version" in your authdeamonrc and not just
in the authmodulelist.

From my authdeamonrc

  ##NAME: version:0
  #
  # When you have multiple versions of authdaemond.* installed,
  # authdaemond just picks the first one it finds.  Set "version" to
  # override that.  For example: version=authdaemond.plain
  version="authdaemond.ldap"

I did that and now, when authldap is the only module in the authmoduleslist it works. Now I can safely add authpam back to my authmoduleslist

Thanks,
Adam