RE: ldap traffic encryption with kerberos

While credit is due the Samba team for having gotten as much LDAP
functionality as they already have, I'd have to say they're a poor model for
how to use LDAP. They have re-invented a lot of stuff that's already working
in existing LDAP libraries, for reasons I have not examined.

> Does anyone have any idea why?

Yes. I already posted how to do this correctly in my previous reply.

  -- Howard Chu