Re: HELLP

Today at 6:39pm, Stefano Semeria wrote:

> Please I really need HELP!! How can I perform anonimous binding on a LDAP server using the API function
> ldap_simple_bind()? I tried passing zero lenght strings for
> username and password but It doesn't work!!
> Thanks a lot

Well, ldap_simple_bind is asynchronous.  So, it returns the msgid and
you have to call ldap_result to see if it worked or not.  You should
probably use ldap_simple_bind_s.  You should definately read the
draft-ietf-ldapext-ldap-c-api-xx.txt file in the doc/drafts directory of
your build tree.

Systems Programmer              | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,
                    === God Bless Us All ===