RE: SASL/GSSAPI authentication problems - Invalid credentials

Title: RE: SASL/GSSAPI authentication problems - Invalid credentials

Ben -

do you have multiple IPs on this box?
I've been fighting with this issue for 4 weeks.

I have managed to find some ways to get my system
to work, but I haven't investigated the long term effects.

no one here seems to have any clue about this.

If you want, send me a private message - although I'm
extremely new to ldap, I can tell you what I saw and
what I did.

Maybe if our issues are similar, we can post some message
here when/if we ever figure it out.

Scott