Re: client (non) verification of server SSL certs

Ahh, yes, I'm on 2.0.23, that's important.  I need to upgrade, if only
for new docs; TLS_REQCERT isn't mentioned at all in the man page.

I very much appreciate the tip.  You'd think after three months of
reading this list I'd realize the importance of using something newer
than the standard RedHat 7.3 RPM.  :P

        John

--
John Morris