Tree structure

Hi,
  I'm wondering if there is any built-in/recommended method for
cross-referencing entries in the tree... for example, I would like to
have in the organization tree a ou (ie. campus name) with all the
members of that ou AND I would also like to have another ou (ie.
Department name) with the same entries but organized according to some
other shared attribute.

  I'm worried that this is going to either mean creating new entries
according to different dn's or building some higher-level interface
(something I don't have time for)
Thanks
Yonah