newbie - a little confused

Hi again.

This should be easy.

I want to create a schema such that there is an object called 'nethost',
which represents some piece of network-able equipment in our inventory.
This nethost can have several interfaces.  The interfaces themselves
have attributes like aliases, ip's and mac addresses that we want to
keep track of as well.

So my question is, how do I create this so that a specific instance of
an interface object belongs to this specific nethost?

How should this look in the schema?  How would it look in the LDIF?
--

Brian K. Jones
System Administrator