Re: uidNumber and >= filter

Turbo Fredriksson wrote:

>     Pierangelo> Turbo Fredriksson writes:
>     >>>>>>> "Hallvard" == Hallvard B Furuseth
>     >>>>>>> <h.b.furuseth@usit.uio.no> writes:
>     Hallvard> On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Norbert Klasen wrote:
>     >> >> You would need an ORDERING matching rule. In this case, >>
>     >> integerOrderingMatch which is currently not implemented in >>
>     >> OpenLDAP.  Hallvard> I've put a patch for integerOrderingMatch
>     >> (and some more
>     Hallvard> stuff) at
>     Hallvard>
>     >> <URL:http://folk.uio.no/hbf/OpenLDAP/schema_init.txt>. Against
>     >> which version? I tried it on the v2.0.23, but it would not
>     >> apply...
>
>     Pierangelo> Against HEAD works (with offsets);
>
> Is it possible to add this to the released v2.0.23 code? I'm running
> live so...
>
>     Pierangelo> I suggest using HEAD code so you may help in fining bugs :)
>
> I would, if I weren't such a coward :)

I think you should be able to add it, but you'll definitely need some
hacking.  The patch has been committed to HEAD by Kurt few hours ago,
with slight changes.  You may export the diffs of the committed code
and see how it fits into 2.0.23 yourself.  Moreover, what you need is
integerOrderingMatch then you can live without many minor add-ons that
Hallvard wrote.

Pierangelo.

--
Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Politecnico di Milano                 |