Re: is there a sizelimit to groupOfNames?

Sir,

Thank you for your immediate response but where exactly in slapd.conf? I don't have this option turned on anywhere and I searched the man page online and couldn't find any references to this

http://www.openldap.org/software/man.cgi?query=slapd.conf&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=OpenLDAP+2.0-Release&format=html

Am I to edit a particular *.c file or *.h file?

Thanks in advance.

At 03:52 PM 10/24/2001 -0700, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
You may be running into sockbuf max incoming limits.
See sb_max_incoming/sb_max_incoming_auth settings in slapd.conf(5).

At 03:13 PM 2001-10-24, you wrote:
>Hello --
>
>I recently sent out an e-mail to this list subject?"missing group" today and so far I managed to test out a few things.
>
>The group has about 3700 members (and potentially rising). We are using OpenLDAP-2.0.11, db-3.2.9 and I notice that there were some articles flying around, most notably
>
>http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-bugs/200107/msg00054.html
[snip.....]