Re: ldappasswd(1)

>From the keyboard of Miroslav,

> Are there some tools for users to change his/her loginShell, passwd,
> gecos etc ... in LDAP - or every user must write ldif file and run
> ldapmodify with bunch of arguments? :-\

For password changing you can use pam_ldap. You only have to
configure /etc/pam.d/passwd correctly.
ACL's in slapd.conf have to be correct and
pam_ldap.conf should include "pam_password crypt", if you want to
hash locally. (another possibility is exop)

Possible although chsh, but this did'nt work on my Debian/unstable
systems.

bye
    Waldemar