ACL Detailed Documentation?

This is proving to be very difficult.

I was wondering if there was any software or documentation out there other
than the faq, and admin guide. Both of which are too brief...

If anyone's written about ACL's in detail from an explanitory point of view,
the documentation would be appreciated. I have searched through the mailing
list, and there are far too many emails to read tonight, but I have started on
that journey as I have no choice.

Great project, but it seems that the documentation is always lacking. :(
Thanks for all of the help in advance.

Best Regards,
E.M. Recio

<< http://polywog.navpoint.com >>

Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for
its fulfillment... intention and desire in the field of pure
potentiality have infinite organizing power. And when we
introduce an intention in the fertile ground of pure
potentiality, we put this infinite organizing power to work
for us.