Multi-LDBM Replication

Hi,
	I have setup a multi-ldbm directory service with replication,
and have found that the version (Redhat's 2.0.11-8 src rpm) of SLURPD I
have been using needs to be 'contained' to a single LDBM. The problem is
when you have multiple replica instances in SLAPD.CONF (one for each
LDBM) SLURPD will try and perform replications to all LDBM's ignorant of
the fact that each replica statement is associated with different
LDBM's.
	To fix this, and 'contain' it, I created individual config files
for a separate SLURPD instance per LDBM, and make SLAPD create an
LDAPREPLOG file for each LDBM. So if I have 3 LDBM's, I create 3 config
files with replica config statements in each, and force SLURPD to use
this config file instead of SLAPD.CONF with the -f switch. Everything
works fine.
	My question is two-fold:

		1)Is this the 'proper' way of doing this?
		2)I notice on the CVS that SLURPD has added the
suffix=<dn> parameter to the replica config directive. Should I use this
now, and spawn a single SLURPD, and if so, what version of OpenLDAP
should I use?

Regards
Garry