From: Kurt D. Zeilenga [mailto:Kurt@OpenLDAP.org]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 12:48 PM
To: Kevin J. McCarthy
Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: feature roadmap

In regards to your 1. and 2. questions about when a particular feature
will
be implemented, the answer is "when it is".  Due to the volunteer nature
of
the project, no schedules of availability are made available.

In regards to your 3. question, nesting of groups in 2.0 ACLs is not
supported.

In regards to your 4. question, yes, see the archives of this list.

In regards to your 5. question, yes.  Seems a number of users are having
problems with our TLS/SSL (see archives of this list), however I am not
aware of any significant code flaw in OpenLDAP which prevents
interoperability.  If there are such flaws, I would assume they have
been reported to the Issue Tracking System.

Kurt