Re: Multiple organizations == multiple suffixes?

You aren't required to build your directory this way.  You could make your
suffix "o=company" (or anything else that makes sense to you), and build
your tree like this:

o=company
 + dc=com
     + dc=windh
 + dc=se
     + ou=megapix

the suffix being dc=com or whatever is just a suggestion and the accepted
standard.

eric