Re: Problem: Adding new entries on version 2.

Thank you for help, but I know that I´m making other error because the wrong
had continued.

Would I use Idapadd when made the first add ???

My entry.ldif is all rigth ???

slapd.conf:
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
#
pidfile /usr/local/var/slapd.pid
argsfile /usr/local/var/slapd.args
#
#
database ldbm
suffix "ou=accessuser, dc=osite, dc=net"
rootdn "cn=root, ou=accessuser, dc=osite, dc=net"
rootpw alabama
directory /ldap/accessuser
index uid pres,eq
index objectClass eq