Re: slapds disappear

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Ching-Liang Tseng wrote:

> I have OpenLDAP 1.2.11 on a linux box. It was doing well. Today, after
> running ldap modify and ldap search (using JNDI) for a while, all
> slapds (3 threads initially) disappeared and programs were kicked out.
> Does anyone know the reason? Thanks for your help.

Any log info? Any error message?

Basic troubleshooting means that you must provide sufficient information
to those that you seek help from. At present the provided information is
not sufficient to make even an aducated guess. So please provide more
info.

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
Quoting this tagline is illegal! (http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html)