Re: rfc822MailGroup: is it deprecated?

The rfc822MailGroup object class was defined by Tim Howes and myself
about 10 years ago at the University of Michigan.  I don't have an
LDAPv3 (RFC 2252) style schema description for it, but it does have an
assigned OID from the UMich arc.  I can dig that up if you need it.  I
am sure UMich is still using this objectclass as well, but last I knew
they were not running an LDAPv3 server yet.

--
Mark Smith
Directory Product Development / iPlanet E-Commerce Solutions