Re: public ldap address books

John Lederer a écrit :

> In case something happened so that you did not receive the previous reply:
> 1. Rolodap is an open source project to do exactly this
> 2. http://rolodap.sourceforge.net/
> 3. project is farther along than sourceforge indicates
> 4. Should have a demo up soon
> 5. Expect a .1 version after first of year
> 6. Welcome any help

The is also an open source project (GPL), but not specificly designed
for public LDAP address book:
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/likken/>

It need a java servlet engine which can deploy .WAR archives (like
Apache Tomcat)
This is the first release, so expect some new releases soon with bugs
fixes and more features.

If I figure how to put on sourceforge the 2 screenshot I've done, you'll
be able to have a overview of the user interface without having to
install a servlet engine