[Fwd: Database vs Directory Service]

--- Begin Message ---
> I'll appreciate hearing the thoughts/opinions/experiences/recommendations of
> anyone with some insights here.  Thanks, people.

I found this thread quite informative and interesting, I thought
I could contribute something, I found this link
www.eusersolutions.com, the software described is proprietary.
Also, I am not aware of equivalent free / open software
solutions other than back-sql. Maybe others will have some
opinions / comments on the work being done on the products
described.

> Arnold Shore
> Annapolis, MD USA

--- End Message ---