Re: Newbie question re clients

On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 01:56:24PM -0600, Lillith Lerien wrote:

> Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this set up?  Right now the
> database is searchable (that part is already in-use), but the only
> modification is through ldapmodify or such on the machine.

	We've had luck using the LDAP functions in PHP to access
a server.  If you are already doing things with the web (especially
if you are already doing them with PHP) this is a good way to go.

--
Adam Haberlach             | "A farm tractor is not a motorcycle."
adam@newsnipple.com        |   --California DMV 1999 Motorcycle Driver Handbook