[no subject]

ESMTP id e6KHJLn87961
        for <openldap-general@OpenLDAP.org>; Thu, 20 Jul 2000 17:19:22 GMT
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:19:01 -0700
To: "Rafael Torres" <rmtorres@infopulse.pt>
From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org>
Subject: Re: Adding a root entry
Cc: "OpenLDAP" <openldap-general@OpenLDAP.org>

--=====================_743808530==_.ALT

You likely don't have your server configured properly.

If you are using OpenLDAP, follow the Quick Start Guide
and if you have problems, see the FAQ and software list
archives.  If you get stuck, post something to the software
list.  See http://www.openldap.org/ for links to above
mentioned resources.

If you using some other server, see their documentation
and use their forums for getting help.

Please note that this list is meant to be implementation
neutral.

        Kurt

At 05:57 PM 7/20/00 +0100, Rafael Torres wrote:
>Hi u all,
>
>I have a little problem that is getting bigger.
>My problem is:
>    How can I add a new root entry (organization, something like o=infopulse).
When I try to add it I get the error