DNS information in LDAP

Has anyone setup an LDAP schema for holding DNS zone and host information?
I've found a couple of expired drafts that discuss schemas for doing this,
but nothing recent.  Given the choice, I'd rather not have to do this from
scratch if I can avoid it.

My main goal is to place everything I would need to build my DNS zone
files into LDAP.  This would allow for easy maintainence (via. one of the
existing LDAP web tools), and it should be fairly trivial to develop
scripts that would pull the data and actually build the zone files.

Any ideas?

--
Dan Rich <drich@employees.org> |   http://www.employees.org/~drich/