Re: A possible way to have NT authentic against LDAP

Lars Nordin wrote:

> www.linuxworld.com/linuxworld/lw-1999-11/lw-11-integration_p.html
> on an Open Source program for NT workstations to authentic
> against NIS uses an NT API for authentication.
>
> I skimmed the article and realized that using the same Windows
> NT GINA API could be used to have NT clients authentic
> against LDAP.

Same thoght I had.  Never could find an existing implementation
though.  The Univerisity of Michigan was working on a PAM GINA
I think.  Maybe something down that avenue.

Cheers,
jerry

 \/    http://www.valinux.com  VA Linux Systems    gcarter@valinux.com
       http://www.samba.org       SAMBA Team           jerry@samba.org