Re: Dynamic syntax support vs. slapo-constraint vs. schema declaration vs. whatever

Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
On Tue, Nov 27, 2007 at 11:46:45AM +0100, Michael Ströder wrote:
Dynamic option value/description lists could be easily defined by
defining an LDAP URL which searches the option values. IIRC someone is
already working in this direction to improve slapo-constraint.

I contributed something that sounds like this, but it's burried in ITS: http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/Contrib?id=4987;expression=slapo-constraint

Yes. I expect to get this reviewed and into CVS later this week. There are several contrib items that need reviewing/testing still. But at the moment, there are several open bug reports that still need to be closed; i.e., it looks like their fixes have been tested and released but the bug reports still haven't been updated. I'd like to get 2.4.7 out this week, but we need to make sure everything closed in 2.3.39/2.4.6 is cleared off first.
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com