Re: [Fwd: (ITS#4337) inserting a bdb instance]

On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 13:52 -0800, Howard Chu wrote:

> Strictly speaking this isn't a regression, as the function was never
> implemented. Perhaps we should NULL out the modrdn entry point for now,
> so that it will return UnwillingToPerform instead of silently doing nothing.

I called that "regressions" because it's mainly intended to contain
tests that track future regressions; tests are expected to pass by the
time they get placed there (that's why I'm not placing it there yet :).

I've applied a small fix that triggers the unwillingToPerform; needs
work because the error is returned __after__ the new entry requiring
renumbering has been inserted.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
Responsabile Open Solution