testsuite inconsistencies

Hi all,

I'm trying to maintain OpenLDAP software using Aegis.  One of the
constraints imposed by Aegis is that the integration directory can not
be modified by the testsuite.

Looking at the various scripts under tests/ it seems to me that the
solution for my problem is to set TESTDIR=/tmp/.....  However I've
discovered that some scripts does not use $TESTDIR but ./testrun, also
all the files under test/data use ./testrun.

I've also discovered that some tests script use 'mkdir -p' while others
use 'mkdir'.  This may be a problem when TESTDIR != './testrun'.

If you think it may be useful I can file an issue on the ITS and provide
 a patch.

ciao
walter