back-sql development

I've spent a few hours working with back-sql; I've fixed a number
of minor bugs/flaws, and written a test (./run tests031 after configuring your choice of RDBMS).

I need help/feedback to extend the number of supported/tested RDBMSes;
right now, I've tested it only with PostgreSQL (read/write) and MySQL
(read); in the (near) future I'll only have a chance to test it with
IBM db2.

If anybody is interested in contributing to back-sql, please, follow the
instructions in servers/slapd/back-sql/rdbms_depend/README, or
add more if your RDBMS is not listed there; then hack
tests/scripts/test031-sql and tests/data/slapd-sql.conf,
if required, and report about the results.

Please follow guidelines in
http://www.openldap.org/devel/contributing.html
and provide "cvs diff -u" of your changes from HEAD code.

Sincerely, p.