RE: saslAuthz{To|From}

??? I was a bit disturbed by the overuse of the SASL naming
(yes, including ldap_sasl_bind()) because I ended up using
the sasl-regexp stuff and more even when doing non-SASL
auth.  In this sense, saslAuthz{To|From} should look like
auth{To|From}.  Now I'm happy with it (I'm using SASL also
for other projects, e.g. MBDyn and RTAI in future releases)
because in some sense SASL is __THE__ auth approach the LDAP
protocol uses, so for LDAP (and for many other protocolos)
it is a synonym of AUTH.

Ando.

--
Pierangelo Masarati