OpenLDAP Developers' Day - Vienna - Call for Presentations

The OpenLDAP Project (www.openldap.org) will be holding its
second OpenLDAP Developers' Day in Vienna, Austria on
18 July 2003!
	http://www.openldap.org/conf/odd-wien-2003/

The event is sponsored by PADL Software and SysNet and
hosted by the University of Vienna Computer Center.

The full announcement is available at:
	http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-announce/200305/msg00003.html

I will be putting together the technical program over the
next few weeks and you are invited to submit a presentation
proposal for consideration.  We will allocate approximately
30 minutes to each presentation.  We may ask presenters
to adjust to smaller or larger slots as needed.  Registration
fees will be waived for all presentation speakers.  Only
if your proposal is declined will you need to register.

We will also allocate time for folks to give status updates
about various activities.  These slots are short (5min).
Those only providing status updates are not eligible for
speaker discounts and, hence, should register at their
earliest convenience.

If interested, please submit your proposal to me before
13 June 2003 by sending e-mail to:
  <mailto:Kurt@OpenLDAP.org?subject=ODD-Wien-Proposal>

Thanks, Kurt

PS: please help spread the word...