Re: current C API draft.

Thanks for the information.

This is a sad development. I hope there is at least an unofficial consenus to kept a reasonable amount compatibility with RFC1823. Although I've seen that a lot of the 1823 functions are marked as deprecated in ldap.h.

Maybe as we move forward, we should aim to maintain 1823 compatibility functions?

--Kervin