Re: Multiple occurences of same attribute values

http://www.OpenLDAP.org/its/index.cgi?findid=1540

> In this case,
> providing both the LDIF operation and its BER encoding
> would be useful.

You mean LDAP operation? It's just a simple AddRequest. My LDIF
example was just for representing the data. It's done with
python-ldap which is a real simple C wrapper module around the
OpenLDAP 2 libs. You probably should be able to reproduce it with a
few lines of C code.

BER encoding - which debug level?

Note that the Netscape Directory Server returns
LDAP_TYPE_OR_VALUE_EXISTS with the very same application.

Ciao, Michael.